The $60,000 total will ensure that the Clinical Coordinator for the Duke AHC Clinic will be funded for another year.
Cure AHC also has several research projects pending for 2016 totaling $500,000- projects that could bring the BREAKTHROUGHS we need!
These projects include:
- Increased screening for candidate compounds and testing in the mice
- Evaluation of various other treatment interventions in the mouse model
- Clinical trial design pilot (to ensure readiness for trial of candidate compounds
- Complex study of the biochemical and physiological mechanisms of the ATP1A3 mutations, as needed supporting documentation for engaging clinical trials.
- Awareness campaigns to find the likely THOUSANDS of undiagnosed cases in the world!
IT IS SUPER EASY FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE! We have partnered with MobileCause to automate the process with several ways to spread the word:
You can in minutes have your own fundraising page. Set your own goal, no amount is too small. Just think if 300 people committed to raising just $100 (email us at email@example.com for a large list of easy ways to do this) WE WOULD MAKE THE GOAL!
- Text CUREAHC to 71777 (may not work outside USA & Canada) – Can put that on cards and hand out to people and/or share on social media and tell anyone you know to text it- they will get a link to donate.
IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE & THAT POWERFUL TO HELP MAKE 2016 THE YEAR CURE AHC WILL BE SOARING ON THE WINGS OF HOPE HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE!