If you enjoy running or walking, biking, and the like in honor of an AHC Champion (or would like to start doing so), then please join in the fun July 15-29. This is our 2nd Annual Virtual Run/Walk/Active Fundraising Event.
This event celebrates the Anniversary of the publication of the AHC Gene Find by Duke University July 29, 2012.
It is very simple to Participate:
1. Register via this form (please write in Virtual Event16″ in the Event Name)
2. Once you register, you will be prompted to create your fundraising page
3. Set a goal ($500 suggested)
4. Get some friends to run/walk/etc. with you locally to raise awareness & funds (pick whatever dates and times during July 15-29, activity, & distance that work for you!)
5. Have fun & make (or exceed) your goal :). Take pictures and send to email@example.com
6. You will receive a Cure AHC T-Shirt & Medal for Participating (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one for the AHC Champion that inspires you)
Funds raised from this event will support keeping Clinical Research Coordinator at the Duke Multidisciplinary AHC Clinic and fund research projects around the world.
Thank you in advance for your efforts to keep us “Soaring on the Wings of Hope”