A fundraising event is an excellent way to raise awareness, as well as fundraise to support the mission of Cure AHC, Inc. There are numerous types of events that you could organize, including parties, walk/runs, and health fairs.
- Hosting a run or walk event in your neighborhood is a fantastic way to spread awareness and fundraise. Events can vary from hundreds of people participating in a 5K to friends and family doing laps around the local track. Explore our Tips for Walk/Runs for additional details on how to get started.
- From galas to pasta parties, there is no shortage of ways to host a fantastic get-together. Parties provide a communal setting to join together to support important causes. Learn the ins-and-outs of hosting a party with our Tips for Party Events.
- Golf fundraising events are a hole-in-one. Have your friends and family donate every time you sink a birdie or get your local course to sponsor a day on the green. Every round is an opportunity to make an impact in the fight for a cure for AHC.
- Host a car wash to raise funds for Cure AHC. This classic fundraising event is family friendly and a great opportunity to involve children in a charitable cause.
- Hold a garage sale! Partner with friends and neighbors to organize a large fundraising sale. You can use the garage sale as an opportunity to raise funds for awareness programs while also educating the public about Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood (AHC) with brochures and posters on display.
For more information on hosting a fundraising event, please email us at email@example.com or you can call us toll free during our normal business hours Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) at 919-488-4217.