Claire and AHC
This is where I live, on a farm in Mangawhai, New Zealand
I have just reached 31 years old. I train two or three times a week and this has been the biggest influence in making me stronger and able to cope more with AHC.
Photo is me and my Dad finishing the 5k run in the Auckland Marathon in 2013.
Cruise with Mum and Dad to the Islands
What have I learned?
- Training – get as strong as you can
- Swimming – forget it, I always go floppy
- Life skills – do as much as I can for myself
- People – make friends, join clubs
- Keep in touch – Facebook, email